Monday, March 1, 2010

Is it too late for a New Year's Resolution?


Well, I've been thinking about how much I loved my photography class as a sophomore in High School (not that I miss the class time or being a sophomore, but more of the taking-pictures time.) Consequently, I have just made a new year's resolution to take more pictures! Besides, what fun is a blog without any pictures?!

Ok, now that I've established that I like taking pictures, i'll just let you know right off the bat that, thanks to my Dad, I love Robert Redford and his classic "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid," which further means that I LOVE Sundance. Not only do I love Sundance because of Robert Redford, but I also adore the great views and little nooks and crannies that they have around. So, if you see too many pictures of Sundance for your own personal liking, you can't say I didn't warn you!

Now that I've decided what I would like to do, it's time for a deadline. The goal is to go up to Sundance at least once a month and take some pictures. Don't forget, this is just a goal, and we'll see how possible it actually is, but what's the harm in trying? Oh, and I'll include some other fun, knick-knacky pictures just for the heck of it!

Well, that's the goal, let's see if I stick to it!

Sincerely,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment