
Okay, so I'll admit that I didn't quite follow my "New Year's Resolution." However, I'm not sure how real it was... I mean, it was March! (That's a whole three months into the year, just so ya know!) So... let's just start fresh and new. Like my friend, Lewis, in "Meet the Robinsons," always says, "[Just] Keep Moving Forward!"
So, now that life has slowed down a little--or so I would like to think--it's time to get going on this blog of mine:
First of all, just let me express my excitement for something:
FINALS ARE OVER!
With that said, I can now happily (and joyfully) say, I have one full year of college under my belt! Whew! I can hardly believe that this time would actually come! I mean, I always expected it to happen, but for some reason it would always seem as if it were in the distant future! I cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like to graduate from college! (But, that day will come--hopefully sooner than later!!)
Well, there are a lot of dreams and plans for the summer; so I will have to keep you posted! Hope you have a grrrrrrreat day*!
Sincerely,
Natalie
*Tony the Tiger
No comments:
Post a Comment