
I'm pretty sure that my favorite celebrity to meet was Michael Vartan, (he starred in "Alias" and "Never Been Kissed") and I've had a crush on him for the past few years. But not only did I get to meet him, I also met Luc Robitaille, his amazing wife Stacia, Andie MacDowell, Joe Sakic, and many more!
I mean, it's not all fun and games having a media pass--you actually have to do some work. For me, I got to take pictures! It was great going around capturing the atmosphere around event, walking out onto the ice while the National Anthem was sung, and capture the game. Being at the event was able to show me that celebrities are just like normal people--they like to have a fun time and they enjoy the same things as just about everyone else.
Overall, I am extremely grateful for Hockey Player Magazine to have let me tag along with them! It was a great event for a great cause!
No comments:
Post a Comment