Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Great Leap Forward!


This morning I woke up and was horribly confused! Not only was I confused this morning, but last night as I was getting ready for bed. Now, many of you may ask, "What in the world is this girl so confused about?" and I'll tell you:
The TIME CHANGE!
Now, it's always a big ordeal for me to get through daylight savings. Whether it be gaining an hour or losing an hour, I manage to over-think the process and completely confuse myself! Luckily, there is such thing as smart phones that manage to know more than I do. Without technology, I'm pretty sure I would have been about an hour late to everything today!

As weird as this may sound, I am glad we lost an hour this weekend! I mean, when I get out of class or work around six, and I walk out to a dark sky, it's rather depressing--especially when it's cold. But, with daylight savings, my problem is solved! Now I can not only end my afternoon in sunshine, but wake up to it, too! The sun is an amazing phenomena, and it really can make a difference in my mood. Waking up to a room full of sunbeams is such a pleasant way to wake, it's almost like there is nothing that can bring me down. With the weather being warm[er], flowers starting to poke up from the ground, and the sun shining during more convenient hours of the day, I find myself VERY excited for spring (and summer, too!)

Happy early Spring, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment